Senior Machine Learning Scientist - User Behavior Research
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
As a Senior Machine Learning Scientist focused on User Behavior Research you’ll help us build, scale and manage state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms that power PicsArt.
Our applied research and development mindset afford our people the opportunity to work on the most cutting-edge AI technologies.
The success we have already achieved has made PicsArt one of the top Machine Learning research organizations in the region and we need additional intelligent, passionate, creative people to join our team.
- Develop and scale algorithms and mathematical models that significantly improve our current ability to make decisions based on qualitative and quantitative behavioral data;
- In particular work on building Recommendation Systems algorithms, Predictive models, NLP based solutions, Monetization optimization techniques etc;
- Identify and articulate the value that can be derived from machine learning models;
- Work as a team player to improve data science methods and be a positive influence on team advancement; • Measure and continue to improve the predictive accuracy of models;
- Educate the organization on new machine learning techniques and their applicability within PicsArt.
- Experience with state-of-the-art techniques in machine learning algorithms, deep neural networks especially related to NLP and Recommendation Systems;
- Background in statistics and understanding of different distributions and the conditions under which they’re valid; • Solid understanding of theoretical foundations of A/B testing and practical knowledge of designing robust tests; • Strong Python coding, strong engineering practices, debugging/profiling skills, familiarity with multi-threaded programming;
- Experience in deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch;
- Experience with data science tools including Python scripting, numpy, scipy, pandas, pyspark, matplotlib, scikit- learn, jupyter notebooks;
- Experience with SQL and relational databases;
- Experience with working in a distributed, cloud-based computing environment (e.g., Hadoop or Spark);
- Experience with working with noisy/buggy behavioral data is a plus.
We offer flexible working hours, remote work, other good opportunities, as:
- Internal, External & Online Trainings;
- Business Trips;
- Team Building;
- Medical Insurance;
- Gym Package;
- Gifts for New-Born Babies.